Writing Tip #1–How Much Detail Should Writers Use? » Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 8.25.25 AM
- Handling Criticism
- Write FAST and Furious! Learning to Outrun “The Spock Brain”
- Change—Resistance is Futile
- Are You Being Busy or Fruitful?
- Help Me, I’m Drowning
- Self-Discipline. Ok. What Now? Can We Buy Some on E-Bay?
- Traits of the Successful Author—Self-Discipline
- Traits of the Successful Author—Discernment
- When Will I Get My Breakthrough? Making It Past “The Dip”
- Are Details in Your Fiction Missing the Mark?–A Simple Tool to Take Our Fiction to a New Level
- Can I Just Be French? Restoring My Damaged Relationship with Rest
- Writing, Babies, Breast Cancer—What it Means to Be a WANA
- Writing is Best When We Get Out of Our Own Way
- 6 Reasons Writers See No Value In Facebook
- Entropy is REAL and Author Careers Need Feeding DAILY